What will you find inside?
“Ahoj! Opolskie – Passport of a Young Explorer” is a beautifully illustrated guide for children to the attractions of the Opole Province, created by the authors of the travel blog AHOJ Przygodao! What distinguishes this item is that it is not only about children’s attractions in Opole and the province, but it is created primarily for children!
The passport was published as a spiral-bound booklet on stiff paper and contains a description of 44 places in the Opole Province for kids to discover. Everything has been divided into 6 categories. Inside, you can find trivia, tasks and games that will make family trips more interesting.
Next to each place described you will find:
- description of attractions prepared especially for children,
- A colorful graphic depicting the place in question,
- Practical information (location, attractions nearby),
- Activities to be performed by the child on site (which makes the stay on site even more attractive),
- A stamp to signify that one has been to a particular place.
Książkę wysyłamy w 72 godziny (dni robocze) od potwierdzenia płatności, a eBook (jeśli go zakupisz) otrzymasz od razu po zaksięgowaniu płatności. Przy zamówieniach o wartości powyżej 100 zł dostawa do Paczkomatów GRATIS!
Number of pages: 112
Book size: 10.5×14.8 cm
ISBN: 978-83-959993-3-8 (9788395999338)
There are no reviews yet.