What will you find inside?
In the book “Family Travel – By Plane with a Child” you will find:
- ✅ 170 pages full of practical information and advice on flying with children on board,
- ✅ In it we suggest what direction to choose, how to buy a ticket, what awaits you at the airport, what to take on board the plane, how to make the whole trip go relatively smoothly, but also advise what to do when your flight is delayed or your luggage is lost.!
- ✅ Current requirements and regulations.
- ✅ Advice from specialists (you will learn what flying is like from the perspective of the flight crew as well as read about contraindications to flying through the eyes of a doctor).
- ✅ Statementsfrom other traveling families (and not just families!).
- ✅ This is 6 years of our experience Straight from traveling with our three children, dozens of flights, 4 continents and more than 30 countries of experience in one book.
Because of our experience and the age of the children, we base our decision on flying with children up to age 6 (of course, this is not an upper, impassable limit, as most of the tips will apply even to teenagers – but this turbulent period is yet to come, so we won’t make excuses).
You can find the table of abstracts in the Table of Contents tab.
Other options for purchasing publications are:
- You can buy the book+eBook in our store here “
- The eBook “Family Travel – By Plane with a Child” itself is available here
Książkę wysyłamy w 72 godziny (dni robocze) od potwierdzenia płatności, a eBook (jeśli go zakupisz) otrzymasz od razu po zaksięgowaniu płatności. Przy zamówieniach o wartości powyżej 100 zł dostawa do Paczkomatów GRATIS!
Książka wydrukowana jest w technice Amazon KDP, czyli druku na żądanie.
Who is this book for?
If you are interested in this book, you are probably a parent facing a flight with your child or children.
Maybe it is the first flight with an infant, or maybe with a 5-year-old? Maybe you’re flying close for the weekend, or maybe further away for a long-awaited vacation? Are you flying with just the kids, or maybe taking a larger family on board?
This publication is for people who:
- Have concerns about flying with a child,
- have their first flight ahead of them and don’t know how to prepare for it,
- are experienced, have already had several or even more flights, but are curious about our experience, advice and hints on what to do differently/better,
- have a history of unpleasant experiences when it comes to air travel with a child (not necessarily their child ;-)),
- don’t know what to take on a trip with a toddler,
- want to be better prepared to travel,
- are looking for tips and advice on how to survive shorter and longer flights with a baby,
- want to know what to do in case of flight delays, lost luggage or jet lag problems.
The book “Family Travel – By Plane with a Child” is a mine of knowledge when it comes to traveling by plane with a child – from the aforementioned legal requirements, to practical advice and tips on booking a flight, to navigating the airport and various situations on the plane. Here we have gathered all our knowledge and experience from 6 years of traveling with children along with current guidelines and regulations.
We hope that our tips in this publication will make your travels together even better.
Although the book is by design for parents, many of the principles and ideas are also universal for travelers without children.
Then what? Are we flying? :-)
“Family Travel” series.
This is the second part in our series of “Family Travel” guides. You can purchase all current parts
in the promotional set “
at a lower price!
If you want to receive a discount on the purchase of further parts in the future, be sure to agree to sign up for the newsletter when purchasing this part. Then we can send you a discount code to your email address. If you forget about it during your purchase, you can also simply sign up for the
to the newsletter here “
Sample pages of the book “Family Travel – By Plane with a Child” can be found at the top, in the product photo gallery.
Number of pages: 170
Book size: 15.24×22.86 cm
There are no reviews yet.