What will you find inside?
In the book “Family Travel – Packing” you will find:
- ✅ 136 pages full of Practical advice on how to pack to avoid going crazy,
- ✅ discount on 6 pre-made packing list templates, including a do-it-yourself version for kids!
- ✅ 6 years of experience Straight from traveling with three children, 4 continents and over 30 countries of experience in one book.
Although the book is by design for parents, many of the principles and ideas are also universal for travelers without children.
Because of our experience and the age of the children, we base our packing on packing children up to the age of 6 (of course, this is not an upper, impassable limit, as most of the tips will apply even to teenagers – but this turbulent period is yet to come, so we won’t make excuses).
You can find the table of abstracts in the Table of Contents tab.
Other options for purchasing publications are:
- You can buy the book+eBook in our store here “
- The eBook “Family Travel – Packing” itself is available
Książkę wysyłamy w 2 dni roboczych od potwierdzenia płatności, a eBook (jeśli go zakupisz) otrzymasz od razu po zaksięgowaniu płatności. Przy zamówieniach o wartości powyżej 150 zł dostawa do Paczkomatów GRATIS!
Książka wydrukowana jest w technice Amazon KDP, czyli druku na żądanie.
Who is this book for?
If you’re interested in this book, you’re probably already a parent or expecting a toddler soon and want to pack LEFT.
Ahead of you may be just your first weekend trip with a toddler or a two-week vacation with a 5-year-old. Or do you have a bigger bunch and are catching your head at the thought of packing?
This publication is for people who:
- don’t know what to take on a trip with a child,
- They often forget to pack something,
- They know what to take, but they always take too much stuff,
- want to spend less time and energy on packaging,
- want to start traveling differently (for example, a different mode of transportation, a new direction),
- are looking for tips and tools on how to help themselves and loved ones with packing,
…or they just don’t like packing like we do ;-)
In the book “Family Travel – Packing” we won’t teach you how to pack in a tiny suitcase, because packing is not about forcefully limiting your luggage. It’s all about being sensible to take what’s really useful, because what’s the point in carrying unnecessary weight? We will show you how to make packing more bearable, and maybe even enjoyable :-)
We hope that our tips in this publication will make your travels together even better.
Then what? Are we packing?
“Family Travel” series.
This is the second part in our series of “Family Travel” guides. You can purchase all current parts
in the promotional set “
at a lower price!
If you want to receive a discount on the purchase of further parts in the future, be sure to agree to sign up for the newsletter when purchasing this part. Then we can send you a discount code to your email address. If you forget to do so during your purchase, you can also simply subscribe
to the newsletter here “
Sample pages of the book “Family Travel – Packing” can be found at the top, in the product photo gallery.
Number of pages: 128
Book size: 15.24×22.86 cm