What will you find inside?
In our latest book about the Lodz region you will find:
- 268 pages full of inspiration, descriptions, suggested tours, our ratings and practical information,
- A concrete description of 63 attractions in the Lodz region that we visited personally!
- 10 ready-made tours with practical information on where to eat and sleep,
- statements of 8 authors and famous people, whom we asked to say a few words about the best places in the province,
- Practical information about each attraction (location, access, prices, additional information, etc.),
- division into water attractions, education centers and theme parks, cities, museums and open-air museums, nature, religious sites, transportation and industry, castles and palaces, and animals,
- More than 230 photos of the described attractions,
- Our subjective rating of the attraction on a scale of 1 to 5 (where 5 is the highest possible rating),
- Information on getting around the province,
- Information on how to visit the Lodz region cheaply or for free,
In addition, buying a set with the eBook “ you gain discounts on accommodation in hotels in Lodz and the surrounding area.
This book is a must-have tool for planning trips to central Poland, i.e. Lodz province, whether it is a one-day trip out of town or a two-week vacation.
However, this is not a typical guide to the province. These are collected descriptions of various tourist attractions and places of interest, divided thematically, along with a handful of practical information. We have subjected each of the places described to our subjective evaluation, while pointing out their pros and cons.
Importantly, in this book we write only about places in Lodz province that we have visited personally, and all photos are of our own making. There is no rubbish here! :) We have been collecting material for several years, though of course most intensively in recent times.
Some of the places described are sensational, some have a lot of shortcomings, but we wanted to show different places: both museums, amusement parks and nature. Some attractions are for children, but most of them are for everyone, including or especially for adults ;)
Książkę wysyłamy w 2 dni roboczych od potwierdzenia płatności, a eBook (jeśli go zakupisz) otrzymasz od razu po zaksięgowaniu płatności. Przy zamówieniach o wartości powyżej 150 zł dostawa do Paczkomatów GRATIS!
Discounts on accommodation in Lodz and the surrounding area! Please note, if you buy the book itself, you will not receive the discount codes that we offer with the eBook. By purchasing our eBook or
book+eBook set “
you will receive discount codes for accommodation
at the following hotels:
Lawendowe Termy, Uniejów – 25% discount until 30.06.2022 (except weekends), DoubleTree by Hilton Lodz – 15% discount until 30.06.2022 (Friday to Sunday), NOVOTEL Lodz Centrum – 10% discount until 30.06.2022, IBIS Łódź Centrum – 10% discount until 30.06.2022. Details and conditions for the use of discount codes can be found in the purchased eBook.
Number of pages: 268
Book size: 16.5×23 cm
The book “Lodzkie for Everyone” was created in cooperation with the Regional Tourist Organization of the Lodz Voivodeship and the Lodz Tourist Organization, with which together we invite you to the Lodz Voivodeship and Lodz.