Our YouTube channel is not, let’s be honest, top-notch, but you will find video reports of some of our expeditions there. That is, in addition to the description and photos, we also recommend you to see more closely how it is “from the inside” :)
Our goal for the near future is that we regularly add new travel videos to our channel. New launches should take place at least once a month.
If you are not already with us, we encourage you to subscribe to our channel on YouTube?
An inventory of our best Youtube videos:
- Hortulus Gardens in Dobrzyca
- Orientarium Zoo Lodz
- Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland in Florida
- Kolejkowo Wrocław
- Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Whale Park in Rewal
- Majaland Kownaty
- Open-air museum in Maurzyce
- Mandoria City of Adventure
- Lodz Zoo
- JuraPark Bałtów – Bałtów Tourist Complex
- Suntago Water World Park of Poland
- Madeira airport and landing
- Castles of Lodz Province
- Dominican Republic – Punta Cana
- The surroundings of Lodz – ideas for day trips in central Poland
- Lviv – What is worth seeing in Lviv?
- Florida FAQ – frequently asked questions from travel to the USA
- What’s worth seeing in Budapest?
- Julinek Amusement Park – Circus Vertigo
- What is worth seeing in Dresden?
- Pension Uroczysko Zaborek [4K] Best accommodation in Poland!
- Belchatow and surroundings, what to do and what to see?
- Narrow gauge railroad Rogów – Rawa – Biała
- Tulum and the extraordinary Maya… (Mexico)
- Garden Rhapsody show, Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay (Singapore)
- Farm of Illusions – Amusement Park in Mazovia
- Saxony with a child – suggestions for a family trip | What is worth seeing?
- Shanghai Disneyland Park
- Malta – what to see and do in Malta?
- Marrakech for the weekend – what is worth seeing?
- A path in the treetops in the Giant Mountains
- What to do in Madrid? (Madrid weekend)
- Gardens by the Bay (Singapore), what is worth seeing there?
- Pandy, Chengdu, Dujiangyan and surrounding areas
If you’d like to see any other video from our travels, let us know! There is a good chance that we have video footage that is lying somewhere on a disk just waiting to be edited and shown to the world :)